Outside Sales Executive
Do you aspire to be a Sales Professional, a closer, and a difference maker at an amazing company? Tundraland is a locally-owned company with a reputation as one of the best places to work in Wisconsin. Tundraland believes people want to be part of a company that inspires and encourages. Always striving to be better, the commitment to excellence begins with great employees, an amazing culture radiates into all that Tundraland does.
Are you driven, competitive, caring, and seeking a rewarding career? Do you love to get outside of the office and experience life driving the roads and meeting amazing people? Are you a hardworking, outgoing and highly competitive person looking to get into sales but needs the right opportunity? Tundraland is a training and development company, and is looking for you!
We specialize in offering industry leading remodeling products ranging from walk-in tubs and bathroom remodels to decks and replacement windows. We seek dynamic sales people to bring these American-made home improvement solutions to homeowners.
If you have great communication skills, exude a positive attitude, enjoy meeting new people, and bring a strong sense of integrity to everything you do – share the vision, start the journey, and join our amazing sales team.
- Extensive local driving to meet with homeowners, listen to their needs, and offer home improvement solutions.
- Examine the existing home structure, take measurements, and develop a customized solution for each homeowner.
- Follow a design process to give each homeowner the ultimate design experience.
- Collaborate with production and customer-care teams for seamless handoff and delivery of product and services.
- Convert company-issued appointments into sales creating revenue, company growth, and customer delight.
- Represent our excellent Tundraland brand in a professional manner.
- Positive attitude
- Listening and communication skills
- Organization and multitasking competence
- Competitive & Ethical
- Drive to learn, improve, and grow
- 1-2 years of sales experience preferred, but not necessary
- Flexible schedule, including late evenings & weekends
- Basic computing skills, such as email and completing online forms
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Group health insurance
- Life insurance (company-paid)
- Vision insurance (company-paid)
- Paid Vacation