Sales Professional - KOHLER Shower Systems & Walk-In Baths
Do you aspire to be a Sales Professional, a closer, and a difference maker with 2 amazing companies? The Kohler name draws excellence. Tundraland pairs the excellent Kohler brand with a top-quality home improvement experience. Join TEAM KOHLER.
Tundraland is a locally-owned company with a reputation as one of the best places to work in Wisconsin. Tundraland believes people want to be part of a company that inspires and encourages. Always striving to be better, the commitment to excellence begins with great employees, an amazing culture, and radiates into all that Tundraland does.
Are you driven, competitive, caring, and seeking a rewarding career? Do you love to get outside of the office and experience life driving the roads and meeting amazing people? Are you a hardworking, outgoing and highly competitive person looking to excel in sales, but needs the right opportunity? Tundraland is a training and development company. We are adding a select few sales professionals to TEAM KOHLER… we may be looking for you!
If you have great communication skills, exude a positive attitude, enjoy meeting new people, and bring a strong sense of integrity to everything you do – share the vision, start the journey, and join our amazing Kohler sales team.
• Design and sell KOHLER Walk-in Baths & Kohler Shower Systems.
• Extensive local Wisconsin driving to meet with homeowners, listen to their needs, and offer home improvement solutions.
• Examine the existing home structure, take measurements, and develop a customized solution for each homeowner.
• Follow a design process to give each homeowner the ultimate design experience.
• Collaborate with production and customer-care teams for seamless handoff and delivery of product and services.
• Convert company-issued appointments into sales creating revenue, company growth, and customer delight.
• Represent our excellent Kohler & Tundraland brand in a professional manner.
• Positive attitude
• Listening and communication skills
• Organization and multitasking competence
• Competitive & Ethical
• Driven to learn, improve, and grow
• 1-2 years of sales experience preferred, but not necessary
• Flexible schedule, including late evenings & weekends
• Basic computing skills, such as email and completing online forms
• Valid driver’s license
• Reliable transportation
• 401k retirement plan with company match
• Group health insurance
• Life insurance (company-paid)
• Vision insurance (company-paid)
• Group dental plan
Salary (in USD)
• $ 100,000+ Per Year
• Performance based compensation