Kohler Sales Professional - Get Paid What You're Worth
Design and sell KOHLER Walk-in Baths & KOHLER Shower Systems.
Do you aspire to be a Sales Professional, a closer, and a difference maker with 2 amazing companies? The Kohler name draws excellence. Tundraland pairs the excellent Kohler brand with a top-quality home improvement experience. Join TEAM KOHLER & get paid what you’re worth.
Tundraland is a locally-owned company with a reputation as one of the best places to work in Wisconsin. Tundraland believes people want to be part of a company that inspires and encourages. Always striving to be better, the commitment to excellence begins with great employees, an amazing culture, and radiates into all that Tundraland does.
We are adding a select few sales professionals to TEAM KOHLER… we may be looking for you!
• Design and sell KOHLER Walk-in Baths & Kohler Shower Systems.
• Commitment to learning, training & honing professional sales skills
• Extensive local Wisconsin driving to meet with homeowners, listen to their needs, and offer home improvement solutions.
• Examine the existing home structure, take measurements, and develop a customized solution for each homeowner.
• Follow a design process to give each homeowner the ultimate design experience.
• Convert company-issued appointments into sales creating revenue, company growth, and customer delight.
• Accurately communicate & handoff project to a dedicated Customer Care Team for flawless production.
• Represent our excellent Kohler & Tundraland brand in a professional manner.
• Positive attitude
• Listening and communication skills
• Organization and multitasking competence
• Competitive & Ethical
• Driven to learn, improve, and grow
• 1-2 years of sales experience preferred
• Flexible schedule, including late evenings & weekends
• Basic computing skills, such as email and completing online forms
• Valid driver’s license
• Reliable transportation
• 401k retirement plan with company match
• Group health insurance
• Life insurance (company-paid)
• Vision insurance (company-paid)
• Group dental plan
Salary (in USD)
• $ 100,000+ Per Year
• Performance based compensation