Tundraland is a locally-owned company with a reputation as one of the best places to work in Wisconsin. Tundraland believes people want to be part of a company that inspires and encourages. Always striving to be better, the commitment to excellence begins with great employees, an amazing culture radiates into all that Tundraland does.
We specialize in offering industry leading remodeling products ranging from walk-in tubs and bathroom remodels to decks and replacement windows. We are looking for a financial manager who can work directly with customers to secure loans for these American-made home improvement solutions.
If you have great communication skills, exude a positive attitude, enjoy meeting new people, and bring a strong sense of integrity to everything you do – share the vision, start the journey, and join our amazing team.
- Manager all aspects of consumer financing with a large, fast growing contractor and home remodeling company.
- Working directly with customers to secure loans for home projects.
- Negotiating with existing lenders for the most favorable rates, fees and terms.
- Exploring and researching possible future lenders for secondary and tertiary finance business.
- Working directly with banks and finance companies to verify terms and stipulations of contracts with customers.
- Explaining the financing process to customers, to ensure affordability and ease of process.
- Meeting with and training sales staff on in-home financing best practices, and to make sure they are held accountable to such practices.
- Updating coworkers on new and alternative consumer financing products.
- Communication with other finance managers to compare policy and procedures within our network of affiliates.
- Meeting with sales, accounting and production to ensure loans are approved, processes and funded within a timely manner.
- Analyzing approved and declined rates of submitted loans, and researching ways to optimize approvals.
- Working with accounting deferment to get loans activated and funded in a timely manner.
- Training of new hires as part of Tundraland University.
- Getting loan documents and completion certificates expedited from consumers to leaders.
- Understanding customers individual credit profile, distinguishing which lenders guidelines will be most favorable for them.
- Fielding incoming phone calls from the call center and the customer care team, from customers who need assistance understanding lender paperwork.
- Taking incoming phone calls from sales reps actively in sales process with live customers, including nights and weekends.
- Participating in leadership meetings and offering input and advice with other team members.
- Encouraging positive morale and attitude with sales reps, and making sure they stay focused on making the customer experience great.
- Positive attitude
- Listening and communication skills
- Organization and multitasking competence
- Competitive & Ethical
- Drive to learn, improve, and grow
- 1-2 years of financial management experience preferred
- Flexible schedule, including evenings & weekends
- Basic computing skills, such as email and completing online form
- Experience working with lending
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Group health insurance
- Life insurance (company-paid)
- Vision insurance (company-paid)
- Paid Vacation