Customer Care Representative
Tundraland Home Improvements is currently seeking a dependable, enthusiastic, go-getter to join our Customer Care team. Tundraland is a locally-owned company awarded one of the best places to work in Wisconsin with our amazing culture radiating into all that we do. Always striving to be better, the commitment to excellence begins with great employees. If you are looking to grow in your customer service career with an employee-focused company, we want to hear from you!
- Currently searching for individuals who are willing to work 12pm – 8pm or 2pm – 10pm
- Provide excellent customer service to our current & past clients.
- Call new customers and welcome them to the Tundraland family, go through their contract, answer any questions & be at service to any current and past customers.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service and data entry experience.
- Acute attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong data entry and organizational skills
- Reliable Transportation
- Flexible weekday and weekend schedule.
- Medical Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Company Paid Life and Vision Insurance
- Group Dental Plan
- Paid Vacation