Each year, thousands of people head to the emergency room due to injuries suffered during a slip-and-fall accident in the bathroom. Among those most at risk for such injuries are the elderly and anyone with limited mobility. Getting in and out of a traditional bathtub can be difficult. The high threshold is difficult to navigate, and the surfaces are slippery when wet.
A walk-in tub provides a safer bathing option, and the price of walk-in bathtubs is surprisingly affordable. If you’ve been looking to enhance the accessibility of your Green Bay bathroom, a walk in tub is a smart choice. Benefits include:
- The low threshold makes it easy to get in and out of the tub without assistance.
- A comfortable seat allows you to relax during your bath.
- Sturdy, ADA-approved grab bars provide a little extra assistance when needed.
- A non-slip surface protects against slips.
- Easy-to-reach controls prevent the need for standing during your bath.
- Hydro jets soothe tired muscles and add a luxurious touch.
Selecting a Walk-In Tub Contractor
When choosing a contractor to install your walk-in tub, look for one who offers top-rated products and has years of experience with this type of product. Tundraland has helped thousands of homeowners with exceptional home renovations, and we bring our experience, superior products, and unmatched customer service to every job. There are many reasons to choose Tundraland for your accessible updates including:
- We provide free design consultations and estimates.
- Our Kohler walk-in tub prices provide the perfect mix of quality and value.
- Your tub will be installed by certified professionals with the experience they need to provide a flawless fit.
- The Tundraland team can complete the installation in as little as one day.
- We offer flexible financing with attractive terms, so it’s easier to budget for the walk-in tub you want.
- Our tubs are backed by industry-leading warranties for your peace of mind.
Right now we have an impressive special offer that allows you to take $500 off your bath remodel, so this is a great time to finally install that walk-in tub that you know you need. Contact Tundraland today to learn more or fill out our online form to schedule a free, in-home estimate.