It’s extremely rare that people go through life without ever changing a single thing about their homes. As humans, our needs and preferences are always changing, so it only makes sense that we update certain aspects of our houses to reflect this. One part of your home that you’ll almost certainly upgrade once (or even twice…or three times) is the bathroom. As arguably the most-used room in your home, the bathroom will likely experience some wear and tear throughout the years, requiring updates. And since bathrooms are typically among the list of smaller rooms, it can be easier to revamp the entire space compared to larger rooms like kitchens. However, if a full bathroom remodel sounds a bit daunting to you, a simple refresh may be the way to go instead.
Refreshing Your Bathroom
What is your motivation for wanting an updated bathroom? Are you simply looking for an on-trend, modern space? Did a recent social media post spark your desire to mimic the same look? These reasons indicate that a refresh may be the route to take. By keeping all of the major fixtures in your bathroom the same but updating smaller components, you can transform the whole aesthetic without spending an arm and a leg. Some easy yet distinctive ways to refresh your bathroom include:
- Changing the walls – Breathe new life into your bathroom by painting the walls a completely different color, or try a more unique method like tile backsplashes. (Bonus: there are super affordable and easy peel-and-stick options!)
- Replacing hardware – Replace all of the cabinet handles, towel racks, light switches, and even the sink faucet with modern upgrades in a sleek finish.
- Swapping all accent pieces – Are your shower curtain, bath mat, and towels all mismatched? Create a cohesive and stylish aesthetic in your bathroom by buying a new, matching set.
- Playing up the shower/bathtub – Textured or patterned shower wall surrounds, like the ones offered at Tundraland, can significantly improve the appearance of your shower or bath area.
Remodeling Your Bathroom
While all of the previous suggestions can certainly revamp and refresh your bathroom, they don’t really change its practical use. If your dissatisfaction with your bathroom stems from functional issues then a remodel is probably the better option. Whether you simply no longer have use for a bathtub and would prefer a sleek shower, or you’re looking for an easier and safer way to bathe, the professionals at Tundraland have a few different ways to help. We offer the following bathroom remodeling services:
- Tub-to-shower conversions
- Bathtub replacements
- Shower replacements
- Walk-in bath and walk-in shower installations
If you’re unsure which of these options is the right upgrade for your bathroom, we would be happy to come to your home for a consultation and to provide expert guidance and advice. Tundraland is a long-standing and reliable home renovation company that you can feel confident trusting with your bathroom remodel, and it’s always our mission to provide homeowners with a new space they’ll absolutely love using. However you plan on refreshing or remodeling a bathroom in your home, we’re here to help in any way we can.
Contact Tundraland today to speak with one of our experienced team members and discuss your bathroom vision. We’ve proudly served countless residents throughout Greater Wisconsin and look forward to working with you next.