Are you considering replacing your current kitchen cabinets? Measuring kitchen cabinets can be tedious, as you want to be sure that all your measurements are spot on to ensure that everything will fit properly into place. Let’s break down the kitchen cabinet measurement process.
Finding Exact Measurements
When measuring for new kitchen cabinets, you’ll need to consider multiple types of measurements, from the width, height, and depth to cubic inches and cubic feet. You won’t be able to estimate the amount of space you have without exact measurements. While the measurement process is detailed, it can be completed by anyone. The kitchen cabinet measurement process includes:
- Measure your first cabinet’s width, height & depth
- Multiply those dimensions together to figure out the total cubic inches of that cabinet
- Convert the total cubic inches into cubic feet
- Repeat the process for all your other cabinets
- Add all your cubic feet measurements together to find the exact amount of space you have in your kitchen for cabinets
If you’re looking for a simple and more cost-effective solution to upgrading your kitchen cabinets, consider having your cabinets refaced by professionals or via a DIY project.
Get in touch with Tundraland today to learn more about how we can help you upgrade your kitchen with our exceptional kitchen cabinet refacing services. Our team will take care of the tricky measurements and find the right materials and colors to match your style. We look forward to helping you transform your kitchen into one you’ll love.