With so many options available, it can be challenging to know which home improvement will be right for your Green Bay home. And, of course, there’s no one-size-fits-all answer—the “best”choice depends on each family’s specific budget, living habits, and house design.
So while we can’t give you a definite answer for your next home improvement, we can point you to some interesting ideas that past clients have loved.
If you’re looking for inspiration, check out some starting tips for bathroom remodels, decks and patios, and replacement windows!
Tips for Bathroom Remodeling
Your bathroom is one of the most frequently used rooms in your entire home—so why not make it a comfortable and attractive place to be?
1. If safe bathing is a concern in your Green Bay home, consider accessible bathroom remodeling in the form of walk-in bathtubs and showers.
2. Want extra style? Opt for a complete floor-to-ceiling makeover by covering up grimy, mildewed walls with customized bath wall surrounds.
3. To eliminate the frustrating, seemingly endless task of scouring and scrubbing, upgrade to a replacement shower or tub made from a durable material that features antimicrobial technology that resists damage as well as mold!
Tips for Outdoor Area Remodeling
Running out of entertainment space inside your home? Then consider upgrading your patios or decks to a more functional design!
1. Your deck will be ready for the next big Packers game when you add sturdy hand rails, plenty of comfortable deck chairs and floor pillows, and an outdoor screen projector.
2. Upgrade to a durable deck that’s resistant to fading and staining, and then host the whole neighborhood for a messy, food-filled outdoor cookout.
3. Take a relaxing dip in the pool in any season by adding a privacy-enhancing and climate-controlled pool enclosure.
Tips for Replacement Windows
If you think replacement windows are a boring home improvement, think again! Modern designs give you nearly endless variety and close control over the final result.
1. Get more space above the kitchen sink by adding a garden window that’s perfectly sized for flowers and fresh herbs.
2. Turn your flat home exterior into something eye-catching and dimensional by choosing an elegant bay or bow window.
3. Bring tons of natural light into your living room or upstairs family room through the clear, unobstructed panes of a beautiful picture window.
Contact Our Green Bay Home Remodeling Company to Get Started Today
Whether you’re looking to make a small change or a major upgrade to your Green Bay home, the first step is to call Tundraland—the region’s leading provider of exceptionally designed and American-made home improvement products. From bathrooms and windows to patios and decks, we deliver stunning transformations that boost the style, comfort, and practicality of your entire home.
Learn more about our Green Bay home remodeling company by calling us today, or go ahead and request a free, no-obligation cost estimate by filling out our fast online form now!